Frogs and Flowers



It's challenge day again at Southern Girls Challenge Blog - and this fortnight it's all about


I have used a cute image from Imagine That Digi Stamps and coloured it with my Copics.  I accented with gloss on their eyes and the hearts.


I used some different scraps of cardstock to layer the background of my card, then adhered some paper flowers.  They come individually in a pack, so you can mix-and-match the colours and amount of layers.  I added some gems to their centres for added sparkle.  This image also comes with five sentiments and a pre-coloured image.


I have joined the following challenges:

Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes (w)
Craftaholics R Us - Anything Goes (w)
City Crafter Challenge Blog - Something Starting with "S" (w) {saxaphone & spots}
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes (w)

Top 3 Banner

8 comments

Janis Lewis said...

Cute! Thanks for sharing at Craftaholics R Us.
~Owner/DT Janis

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is gorgeous. Love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Imagine That Digistamp at the Creative Playground, hope to have you join us again, Lisa Lynn DT.

Marina said...

How bright and fun - I love all the colours. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

Karen said...

Beautifully colored, and love all the layers, Thanks for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Fabulous colouring on those froggies Sarah! Love your joyous, colourful, gorgeous card. I always feel joy when I look at your creations (unless you're doing your sleuky halloween ones, then I'm just in awe! Hehe) Another fabulous creation chick. Happy weekend! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Kristine said...

Such a PRETTY and bright card, really LOVE this *Ü*

Marja said...

Beautiful card thank you for joining us at crafty sentments designs.
Marja GDT

Anonymous said...

Your card is gorgeous. Love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Imagine That Digistamp at the Creative Playground, hope to have you join us again, Lisa Lynn DT.

ลาลีกา